Top UK Law Firm
12 Month FTC
My client is a leading UK law firm looking for a Legal PA to join their commercial team. The role is supporting multiple partners and needs somebody who can be very proactive, highly organised and able to manage several tasks at once.
To apply you must have a worked in a similar position before, and would suit those with experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal PA or a PA.
Duties for a Legal PA include:
• Monitoring e-mails for the team and Partners
• Diary management for the wider team and chosen individual
• Travel and accommodation management
• Billing and expenses for individual partners and the wider team
• Processing expense/mileage claims and submitting to accounts department on a monthly basis
• Answering and fielding of all incoming calls for the team
• Keeping Outlook emails and contacts updated and filed accordingly
• Filing of scheme documentation/archiving closed files when appropriate
• Arranging couriers for urgent deliveries
• Mail management and allocation duties out to team
• Ensure video conferences are set up correctly with equipment etc.
• Ad hoc event organising when required for Company/team and business networking events
• Extra assistance alongside the marketing team and setting up team conferences
• Liaison with other offices on meetings and problem solving
• Point of contact for clients and their PA’s
Personal Specification for a Legal PA
• Previous experience as PA within Legal or professional services. Ideally within commercial
• Excellent organisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Salary is up to £24,000 – £26,000 per annum + benefits.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.