Manchester Law Firm
This well regarded Legal Firm is looking for a PA to join their team based in Manchester. This Legal house is looking for a dynamic Secretary /PA, to assist a Senior Fee Earner of the business. The successful candidate must be proactive, and take authority over set projects and tasks. This role is sat within the Serious Injury team.
Please find below some day to day responsibilities:-
- Handling all correspondence via phone and face to face, by providing ongoing PA/admin support to the Fee Earner (and the team on the odd occasion)
- Sending numerous correspondence using digital and print methods
- Attend meetings with the Senior Fee Earner
- Faxing, filing and photocopying
- Organising diaries, events and travel arrangements – this will include personal errands
- Be able to prioritise workloads and make the Partner aware of any keys dates in the diary
- Be able to assist the fee earner as and when they work from home. (remote access)
- To be able to take on extra work as an when needed and not be asked
The company are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:-
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Be proactive and be able to work using your own initiative
- Ability to priorise workload
- Proven admin skills
- Previous experience with high level Personal Injury cases would be beneficial. (Ideally high level multitrack cases – head injuries)
- Be used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be attentive to accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience of Big Hand Digital dictation
Salary is between – £20,000 – £27,000 for the right person.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.