Yorkshire Based Firm
Great Transport Links
My client are one of Yorkshire’s leading law firms who specialise in both commercial and individual law. They are looking for a Legal Cashier to join a small accounts team to manage reconciliations, BACS payments and Credit Control.
Ideally the candidate will have their own transport as there will be some travel with the role to other local offices. The candidate will also have previous experience working as a Legal Cashier.
Duties of a Legal Cashier Include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Correct allocation of funds
- Inputting payments using BACS and CHAPS
- Processing all billing and office receipts
- Preparing cheque payments
- Managing bank reports
- Credit Control
- Authorise and input invoices
Personal Specification of a Legal Cashier
- Previous Legal Cashier experience is essential
- Own transport needed
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Salary for the role: £18,000 – 22,000 depending on experience
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application then you have not been successful on this occasion.