Established and reputable firm
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm which is renowned for its market-leading services.
The firm has a diverse and impressive client portfolio making it an exciting firm to work for.
My client prides itself on looking after its employees and offers a competitive benefits package.
- To provide general Finance support to the wider accounts team.
- Processing client invoices and preparing online bank transfers such as BACS and CHAPS.
- Update the client database with all relevant information.
- Open and close client accounts.
- Support the team with work in progress.
- Dealing with petty cash and monitoring its use.
- Processing cheque requests and producing cheques where necessary.
- Supporting the wider team with credit control.
- Hold significant experience as a Legal Cashier within a similar role.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Hold a keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy across all work you do.
- Have strong time-management and organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks.
- Be proficient with Microsoft software and confident using sophisticated systems.
- Hold strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work upon your own initiative.
£21,000 – £25,000 per annum
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.