My client is a multi-disciplined law firm which is renowned for its outstanding legal services and client-focused approach.
- To provide Finance support to the wider accounts team.
- Processing client invoices and preparing online bank transfers such as BACS and CHAPS.
- Update the client database with all relevant information.
- Open and close client accounts.
- Support the team with work in progress.
- Dealing with petty cash and monitoring its use.
- Supporting the wider team with credit control.
- Using internal accounts systems to manage finances and accounts.
- Working in line with the SRA Account Rules and prepare for audits.
- Processing all cheque requests and cash receipts.
- Hold significant experience as a Legal Cashier within a similar role.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Hold a keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy across all work you do.
- A strong working knowledge of the SRA Account Rules and how to comply with them.
- Be proactive and motivated within the workplace.
- Hold strong organisation skills and an ability to work under pressure.
Up to £22,000 depending upon experience
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.