Burton on Trent
My client is an established law firm in Burton on Trent who pride themselves in providing high quality legal services and advice. They are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their team.
- Dealing with all electronic payments such as BACS, CHAPS and international payments.
- Using internal accounts systems to manage finances and accounts.
- Working in line with the SRA Account Rules and prepare for audits.
- Processing all cheque requests and cash receipts.
- Attending regular departmental meetings.
- Deal with suppliers and resulting financial queries.
- Managing all invoices.
- Monitoring and keep up to date with purchase ledger.
- Hold significant experience as a Legal Cashier within a similar role working within a Legal Accounts function.
- A strong working knowledge of the SRA Account Rules and how to comply with them.
- Be proactive and motivated within the workplace.
- Hold strong organisation skills and an ability to work under pressure.
- Be a strong communicator and be confident in dealing with external stakeholders and colleagues.
- Hold a keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy across all work you do.
Full time hours. Salary is £24,000-£30,000 per annum
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.