My client is a specialist Immigration law firm in Leicester who are looking to recruit for an experienced Legal Cashier to join the team to manage their accounts function.
- To manage the legal accounts function.
- Processing client invoices and preparing online bank transfers such as BACS and CHAPS.
- Update the client database with all relevant information.
- Open and close client accounts.
- Deal with work in progress.
- Dealing with petty cash and monitoring its use.
- Processing cheque requests and producing cheques where necessary.
- Hold significant experience as a Legal Cashier managing an accounts function.
- Have a working knowledge of the SRA Account Rules.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Hold a keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy across all work you do.
- Have strong time-management and organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks.
- Be proficient with Microsoft software and confident using sophisticated systems.
- Hold strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work upon your own initiative.
£18,000-£22,000 per annum dependent upon experience
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.