Manchester City Centre
My client is a well-established and reputable Legal Firm looking for a committed Paralegal/Legal Executive/Legal Assistant to join their Leisure and Retail division which sits amongst the Real Estate department. Devoted to high standards of client care, this full-service Legal Firm is seeking a well-presented and ambitious individual to complete their Team. This team work with highly reputable clients who are in the food and drink industry and are very well known throughout the UK
- Assisting fee earners in obtaining planning condition discharge documentation and environmental information.
- Liaising with 3rd parties to collate property management information and deal with property management issues on developments already under management
- Collating and reviewing leases
- Land Registry applications and SDLT returns
- Inputting data onto reporting spreadsheets
- When required, assisting with quality and compliance duties
- Run your own caseload as well as assisting the Partners on other transactions and projects
- Achieve the targets and do not exceed budgets set by the firm
- Provide a point of contact for the client through any legal process
- The above list is not an exhaustive list of tasks, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities which are broadly in line with the above duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective administrative and organisational abilities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work both autonomously but also as an active and enthusiastic team member
- Excellent attention to detail
- At least 1 years’ experience working your own caseload in a similar field
Monday – Friday – normal office hours apply.
Salary is up to £25k plus amazing benefits.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.