Full training provided
Excellent progression opportunities
My client are based in the heart of York City Centre and are a well-established law firm specialising in Patent and Trademarks. They are looking for a Legal Assistant to provide full administrative support to a team of fee earners.
There will be extensive training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications, so an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a role which they can build a career from.
Duties for a Legal Assistant:
- Providing client with regular reports and status updates
- Assisting with the completion of client forms
- Assist fee earners with invoicing and billing
- Ensure deadlines are managed and tracked
- Producing and manipulating reports on Microsoft Excel
- Opening/Closing legal files
- Dealing with client queries via email/phone
Personal Specification for a Legal Assistant
- Ideally education to degree level
- Willing to study or currently studying for CITMA
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Salary for the role £17,000 – £20,500 depending on experience.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications.