Leeds City Centre
My client is seeking a Legal Administrator/Secretary to join their excellent pro bono team. The role will provide comprehensive administration and secretarial support to a number of fee earners who are dedicating their time to pro bono (charity) work.
This role will suit candidates who are very organised, have good reporting skills and have experience working in a professional services environment such as Legal, Financial Services among other corporate sectors. The role requires someone who wants to take a good level of autonomy in a role and be very proactive.
Personal Specification for a Legal Administrator/Secretary include:
- Completing monthly reports for the Pro Bono team – and manipulating various excel spreadsheets.
- Opening initial conflict and compliance checks for the team
- Processing expenses
- Assisting solicitors with booking meeting rooms, catering, external entertainment
- Managing international travel arrangements, complex flight bookings and hotel booking
- Helping arrange networking events
- Managing complex expense claims
Personal Specification for a Legal Administrator/Secretary
- Previous experience within a busy administration role
- Previous Legal experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Excellent spelling and grammar needed
- Ideally a typing speed of over 50 WPM
Salary for the role is: £18,000 – £20,000 pro rata. This role is part-time working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.