My client is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Administrator to join one of their busiest teams. This person must hold experience of working as an administrator in either a Law firm or a Professional Services environment.
- Provide administrative support to the Legal Secretaries and Fee Earners.
- Undertaking audiotyping in a timely and accurate manner.
- Producing Legal Correspondence and documents to a high standard.
- Communicate effectively with the wider legal team.
- Updating the internal systems with all relevant information.
- Ideally for someone from a Legal or Professional Services background, who holds strong administration experience.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hold strong time-management skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage an extensive workload.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and hold strong team-working skills.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.