Highly Reputable Firm
My client is well known within their market dealing with both large national and international corporations. They also have dealings with the smaller market and so the workload is extremely diverse.
The company is looking for somebody that is well educated, ambitious and has a background in admin/secretarial work.
- Typing of letters and documentation
- Audio transcription using digital dictation
- Organisation of meetings and travel arrangements
- Dealing with client queries on the telephone and in person
- Answering phones and taking messages accurately
- Proof reading
- Creating and processing invoices
- Managing deadlines on a day to day basis
- Filing support documentation
- Ability to work within a team and support others where necessary
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Ms Excel and Outlook
- High level communication skills both written and oral
- Good solid GCSE’s minimum A – C/ A-Level or Degree
Salary is between £18K – £26K depending on experience.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.