Multi-disciplined law firm
Excellent career opportunity
A new job has arisen to join a well-respected Manchester City Centre law firm who has a strong focus on their employees and company values. The company are going through a period of growth so it is an exciting to time to join the Immigration team.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Immigration Paralegal – Tier 2 job:
- Focusing on Tier 2
- Dealing with your own caseload with supervision
- Assisting businesses with visa applications
- Advising on immigration law
- Updating case management system
Key skills required of the Immigration Paralegal – Tier 2 job:
- Minimum law degree qualification
- Previous experience within Immigration is essential
- Confident, articulate, and resilient
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.