Small friendly team
An Immigration law firm are looking to expand their Manchester City centre office. This is a new role and you will be joining a small close-knit team.
- Handling own caseload – private & legal aid
- Liaising with clients face to face and over the phone
- Drafting application forms and associated documents
- Booking appointments for clients
- Billing activities
- Working to deadlines
- Updating case management system
- You will have experience of working within immigration
- OISC Level 1 or 2 would be an advantage
- You will be able to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.