Excellent benefits package
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm who are going through a significant period of growth in their Manchester City Centre office. They are a family run firm who focus on delivering exceptional service to all their clients.
- Responsible for your own caseload from inception to completion
- Researching relevant case law
- Proving excellent client care at all times
- Working to KPIs and financial targets
- Updating PROCLAIM
- An understanding of all aspects of housing and dis-repair legislation and litigation
- The ability to manage a busy workload
- Understanding local authority process in relation to Landlord & Tenant issues and disputes
- Excellent knowledge of housing law
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.