A leading defendant healthcare law firm are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their team. You would be dealing with a wide range of medical cases and have the opportunity to run your own caseload of prelitigation files.
- Supporting Solicitors with a litigation caseload
- Reviewing medical records
- Liaising with witnesses and experts
- Organising and attending conferences
- Preparing court documents
- Attending meetings
- Undertaking research
- You have an LLB qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience would be desirable, but an interest in healthcare law is essential
- You will have excellent communication and attention to detail skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.