Manchester Law Firm
My client is an internationally renowned company for the legal services on behalf of individuals and businesses.
This role of Graduate Project Coordinator is based in the Manchester office, however sits within the International side of this team. It is a client management role, which enables the successful candidate to coordinate, manage and advise the best possible process and practice for the client.
- Advise the client on the jurisdictions internationally and maintaining contact with both the relevant legal team in the specified country
- Ensuring the client’s needs are compliant for the locality in question.
- Being point of contact for all client queries and maintaining contact through the whole process.
- Building a relationship with the client and having weekly/monthly updates. Setting up annual review meetings.
- Negotiating fees and add ons at the beginning of the process.
- A professional degree is desirable.
- A desire to project manage and to account manage clients.
- Be able to prioritise workloads accordingly.
- Be passionate about your career choice and long term prospects.
- Have up to date computer skills which include all Office Packages – Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel.
This is a fantastic role which will excel your career in the right direction. Training will be given in your first months with the firm.
Please note, some international travel may be required.
Monday – Friday – 9am- 5pm.
Excellent benefits which can be discussed with the recruiter.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.