Hours of work 11am – 7pm
Brand new office
My client is an RTA specialist law firm looking to add to their existing close knit team. You will be joining a relaxed but ambitious environment which would give you the chance to progress and develop your legal career. Hours of work are 11am – 7pm Mon – Thurs and 9am – 5.30pm Friday. As you progress into a litigation role hours will become standard 9am – 5.30pm.
- Being the first point of contact for RTA cases
- Client & third party liaison
- Maintaining the internal database
- Reporting and monitoring MI
- Adhering to compliance
- Participating in strategy meetings
- Adhering to KPIs and SLAs
- You will possess a law degree or equivalent qualification
- Able to remain calm in a fast paced environment
- A passion for delivering an excellent client service
- Attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.