Excellent Graduate Opportunity
Clear Progression Structure
My client is looking for an ambitious graduate to join their Deal Support team. The role is ideal for graduates with an interest in Business, Investments and Corporate Finance.
With a clearly defined progression structure, this role is ideal for graduates who want a role with autonomy and responsibility. With a lot of their business now growing in Europe any language skills will also be ideal.
Duties for a Graduate Administrator will be:
- Assisting with the investigating and engaging new prospective clients through client engagement and thorough research
- Keeping all client information up to date
- Keep in regular contact with clients and organise client meetings
- Identify the potential for business acquisition
- Building up networks and relationships
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 or above
- Previous experience working in a corporate financial environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak French/Spanish/German is ideal but not essential
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and timescales
Starting salary for this position is £22,000.
Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.