Fantastic City Centre Firm
Prestigious Office Environment
The client is a full service Law firm which means the role will involve a great deal of variety, from servicing large businesses going through mergers and acquisitions to everyday issues involving people, employment and insurance. This comprehensive service has helped the client foster close relationships and ensures its employees work in a rewarding environment. At this point, my client is looking to take on a Receptionist. The successful candidate will come from either a legal or professional services background.
- To receive and initiate calls promptly and efficiently, identifying the caller’s requirements.
- Transferring calls as appropriate while at all times projecting a professional image of the Company in a courteous, efficient and helpful manner.
- Acting as Front of House, including carrying out any associated tasks or duties.
- Arranging meetings and preparing meeting rooms.
- Ensure the meeting room(s) are cleared promptly after use and client ready at all times
- Ensure the client kitchen facility and equipment is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Set up video conferencing when required.
- Organising and liaising with catering for certain meetings.
- Organising taxis for members of the company and guests.
Office hours for this role is 8am- 4pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required for odd conferences and events throughout the year.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.