Nottingham City Centre
Fantastic Progression Opportunity
My client are a nationwide firm looking to expand their presence in Nottingham. With this in mind they are looking to take on a Front of House Assistant. The client is highly professional and so they are looking for someone who has come from a corporate hospitality background, high end hotels on the main reception or another professional environment.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Front of house experience in the building management or hotel industry
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience in facilities management (would be beneficial but not essential)
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Knowledge of using a switchboard
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- A-C GCSE’s in Maths & English
- Meeting and greeting clients face to face onsite and via the phone
- Take messages and pass them on accordingly
- Liaise with Royal Mail and Couriers
- Liaise with offsite caterers when required
- Set up relevant meeting rooms using the online booking system
- Liaise with the Facilities Assistant to move chairs and room dividers when required
- Set up the video conferencing facilities
- Clean away after each meeting
- Be able to report any faults or changes that need to be made to the Facilities Assistant on site
- Portray a 5 star rating of the firm when the client first has contact with you (either on the phone or face to face)
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures as well as food hygiene standards
- At the end of each day follow the procedure for locking up the office
The personal traits that would best suit this role are:
- Confident communication
- Team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Happy working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Happy to wear a uniform
- Happy and used to working under pressure
- If you can speak a foreign language – this would be an advantage!!!
This role is based in Nottingham City Centre, and requires the successful candidate to manage their diary with the Security Manager to cover the reception area between these times: Monday – Friday – 8:00am and 6pm – (shift rotation based on 35 hours a week) Please note there may be late shifts up to 11pm if functions are on at the office. (Very rare) Your shift would change accordingly and you would be given enough notice.
Salary is based on experience.
If you have not heard back from us within five working days your application has not been successful.