Multi-disciplined law firm
Top 100 law firm
Collaborative team environment
Gibson Hollyhomes have been instructed to support a thriving law firm with the recruitment of a permanent Float Legal Secretary to join the office in Sale. The company are committed to delivering efficient and high quality across numerous legal services to their clients.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Float Legal Secretary job:
• Providing secretarial support across the full range of legal departments
• Document processing
• Bighand digital dictation
• Updating proclaim
• Working to deadlines
Key skills required of the Float Legal Secretary job:
• Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary across a variety of legal sectors would be an advantage
• Fast and accurate typing abilities
• Excellent communication and prioritisation skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.