Leeds City Centre
UK Law Firm
My client is a leading Law Firm based in Leeds City Centre. Based within modern, open plan offices, they are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their billing team.
This role will be ideal for candidates who have had previous experience as a finance administrator or administrator with exposure to some finance elements such as billing and invoicing. Candidates must have previously worked in a Professional Services environment.
Duties for a Finance administrator will include:
- Work closely with solicitors to ensure any changes in charge rates are updated on the systems
- Ensure rate changes have gone through the necessary approval
- Ensure that clients are made aware of any changes pricing
- Work with the billing team to ensure they have correct rates/information when charging clients
- Maintain and update all databases with new rates
- Be central point of contact for role related queries
Personal Specification for a Finance Administrator
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs with grade C or above in Maths and English
- Experience working in a professional services environment and an administrator/billing administrator or finance administrator would be ideal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people across all levels
The salary for this role will be £17,000 – £18,000
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications.