In-house Conveyancing Fee Earner
£20,000 – £40,000 depending on level of experience
Different kind of role
My client is unique in their approach and deals with a different kind of client to a traditional conveyancing firm. An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their team. They can be flexible with the level of experience needed for the role but minimum 12 months is required. Perfect role for someone looking to move away from residential conveyancing.
- Supporting the head of department
- Dealing with all aspects of plot sales & new builds
- Liaising with internal departments, solicitors and clients
- Contract exchanges
- Post completion duties
- Working to deadlines
- You will have a minimum of 12 months residential conveyancing experience
- You will have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- The ability to provide support to a busy department
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.