Manchester City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading corporate organisation. They provide a full range of legal services to businesses and private clients across the UK. Our Client have a large volume of visitors daily, and whether they are a high flying exec or the cycle courier, we can rest assured that they all have the most professional and courteous welcome.
We are recruiting for a Facilities Team Leader to manage the Facilities team on site in Manchester.
There will be a rotational shift pattern which ranges from 8.00am-6.00pm. (3 different shifts within those times) The successful candidate would ideally come from a professional services background and who has previously worked within a client support team at Team Leader level.
The role consists of:-
- Maintaining 5 star service for clients when they come onsite.
- Being point of contact for the firm in regards to suppliers on site.
- Working closely with other members of the support team.
- Regular 1-1’s with the team as well as monthly appraisals.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for Partners, Clients and Reception when needed.
- Oversee the Facilities team in regards to setting up VC equipment and setting up meeting rooms.
- Oversee all catering services onsite in Manchester and have regular updates with the catering team.
- Distributing internal post within the firm, ensuring all deliveries, internal and external meet the correct destinations.
- Copying, scanning and binding documents (Reprographics team)
- Keeping note of stationary and stock control and meeting the firm’s requirements when needed.
- Keep track of all expenses and invoices regarding client services – ie taxis.
- General office maintenance – replacing light bulbs, meeting room set ups, being point of contact in a fire drill etc – general facility maintenance.
- Attend all management meetings.
- Completion of all monthly management reporting to the Head of Department.
- General Health and Safety- reporting accidents and to be the appointed fire marshal.
This role is Monday – Friday – 35 hour a week.
Salary is dependent on experience up to £26,000.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.