My client is looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their existing team in their Manchester office.
This role is encompasses numerous tasks on a daily basis and the successful candidate must be able to multitask.
Please find enclosed a list of duties that you will be required to fulfil:-
- To carry out basic maintenance tasks when required to do so.
- For the larger jobs on site – being point of contact for the contractors coming in on site.
- Conduct Audits on site.
- Be involved in office moves.
- Ensuring the building internally and externally is up to client standard.
- Set up meeting rooms for conferences, meetings and events.
- Deal with all health and safety issues on site.
- You may be required to work from the other offices when required.
- You must have good customer service skills.
- Ideally previous facilities and maintenance experience.
This role is a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Salary is up to £18k
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.