Executive Secretary – Corporate & Banking
Leeds City Centre
One of the UK’s top 100 legal firms is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary/PA for their Corporate & Banking. You will work closely with the partners and fee earners and will be responsible for achieving key objectives.
The ideal candidate must have previous Legal experience, and ideally some experience within Corporate.
Key responsibilities for an Executive Secretary will include:
- Providing high quality documents and correspondence
- Diary Management/Travel Arrangements
- Dealing with client enquiries in the Partners absence
- Completing conflicts checks
- Land Registry Searches
- Dealing with correspondence in an efficient manner
- Dealing with phone calls professionally and promptly
- Arranging meetings and conference calls where necessary
- Maintaining Partners diary and follow up system
- Assisting with monthly invoices
Key skills for an Executive Secretary Competencies Required:
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Highly effective personal organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and Ability to prioritise
- Good team spirit with good team working skills
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable with clear ability to manage a complex and changing workload, flexibly and efficiently
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong Technical Skills across Microsoft office packages including, Windows, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Typing approx. 60wpm
Behaviours & Skills Required:
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and willingness and enthusiasm to take on new challenges and develop own role
- A clear ability to manage a complex and changing workload, flexibly and efficiently
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Proactive and Driven
The company have a fantastic career progression plan and are looking for that right person to join their team on a long term basis.
Due to the high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 7 days, unfortunately you have not been successful.