Executive Assistant – Legal
Manchester City Centre
Established and reputable firm
Fast paced, busy role
My client is a top tier law firm looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to deliver exceptional support to the COO and wider senior leadership team. The successful candidate will be driven, dedicated and resilient.
- Very busy complex diary management
- Travel and accommodation book
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Supporting on projects
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Preparing and drafting correspondence, reports, excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentations
- Being the main point of contact and acting as gatekeepers to the COO
- Previous high-level EA experience, supporting at senior level
- Previous legal experience – understanding legal terminology
- Highly proactive, dynamic and able to demonstrate the highest level of initiative
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.