Top Manchester Law Firm
My client is a leading full service Law Firm and they are looking to expand their document production team with a DPU Technician in Manchester. The role is to work 9am – 5pm – Monday to Friday.
- Reformatting documents from handwritten scripts and transcribing them accordingly.
- Scanning, faxing and processing documents to the companies’ in house style.
- Create and amend power point presentations and other documents.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Office, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Liaise with the BD and Bids teams in providing first class templates for tender.
- Quality check and proofread all relevant documents to make sure they are of company standard.
- Plus other duties….
- Have a minimum typing speed of 75 wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Must have experience in a document production team or a strong Legal Secretary.
- Be able to work on own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to travel to Head Office when required.
This role is paying up to £25k – please apply for more details on the company.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.