Manchester City Centre
Top Legal Firm
An expansion role for a Document Production Technician has arisen in the Manchester office of this highly successful Law Firm.
The successful candidate will be working alongside other team members in Manchester and the UK. The ideal candidate must be able to work to the following and have experience with:-
- Have a minimum typing speed of 75 wpm with 95% accuracy;
- Previous experience and knowledge working will Microsoft Office products as well as Acrobat, iManage, Abbyy Finereader, DocXTools.
- Knowledge and experience using case management systems;
- Previous experience in document production;
- Working across all sectors and disciplines.
- Worked at a large law firm; or a similar professional services firm.
- Understand and manipulate detailed data;
On a daily basis you will be:-
- Point of contact for all work loads, and distribute documents within the team accordingly.
- Liaise directly with fee earners over the phone as well as the Secretarial and Support function
- Allow and maintain new procedures within the company
- Process documents and reformat them accordingly (digitally)
- Dealing with and maintaining technical processes and procedures and be able to input feedback when necessary.
This role will be ideal for someone in a similar role within a legal firm who is looking for a new challenge. You must be a people person!!!
Monday – Friday – 9am – 6pm (2 set shifts within this time scale)
Fabulous benefits and working environment.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.