Document Production Secretary
Full or Part-Time Hours & Day and Night Shifts Available
Award Winning Reputation
My client are seeking a Document Production Secretary in their Leeds office. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with strong IT and Microsoft Office skills who are looking to refine and build upon these skills.
The role will also suit candidates from a Secretarial, Typist, Legal Secretarial, and Administrator, Document Production or document editing background. The role will offer lots of training and be offered a varied work stream.
Main Duties for a Document Production Secretary:
- Formatting documents into the companies house style
- Completing Track Changes, Inserting Table of Contents, Numbering, Styles, embedding & amending graphs
- Audio and copy typing of legal documents using digital dictation.
- Creating PowerPoint Presentations/handouts
- Help with the creation of documents for international offices
- Help with the creation of some marketing material
- Keeping files up to date (hard and soft copy);
- Dealing with workflows quickly and efficiently
- Providing advice to partners and fee earners in relation to presentation layouts and how to present documents.
Personal Specification for a Document Production Secretary:
- Have strong IT skills, such as those listed above. These skills will be tested at interview.
- Will consider candidates from all professional services backgrounds
- Typing speed of 70wpm with 90% accuracy
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
There are various positions available working different shift patterns starting from 7am to 10pm full & part time hours so please let us know your preferred working hours
The salary for this role is up to £28,000 but can be discussed depending on experience.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.