Manchester City Centre
Major Law Firm
Our client is a full service International Law Firm and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Team is looking to recruit a new Legal PA/Secretary for their team.
They ideally are looking for an experience Legal PA/Secretary who has knowledge of this sector, who can ideally start straight away. Alternatively, a Legal back in any discipline would be considered.
Your duties will include:-
- Preparation of court bundles and documents
- Digital Dictation and Copy Typing
- Assisting with bills and account queries
- First port of call for clients
- Prepare correspondence of documents from digital dictation
- Arrange meetings for the Fee Earners and Solicitors
- Filing and faxing
- Keeping up to date with case management systems
- And other secretarial duties
- 5 GCSES’s including English and Maths (at least a C)
- Must be adaptable in the workplace
- Be able to multitask
The salary is up to £25k for the right person.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.