Debt Recovery Team Leader
Leading national firm
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm which is renowned for its market-leading services.
The firm has a diverse and impressive client portfolio making it an exciting firm to work for.
My client prides itself on looking after its employees and offers a competitive benefits package.
- To manage and provide support to a medium-sized support function to ensure tasks are undertaken to a high standard and in line with deadlines.
- Maintaining the continual improvement and training of support staff.
- Monitoring and improving productivity within the support function and taking positive steps when targets are not met.
- To ensure processes within the support function are compliant with the SRA rules and other relevant regulations.
- To hold regular meetings with the team to drive productivity and to identify any areas for team or individual improvement.
- To ensure all correspondence and confidential information is processed in line GDPR principles.
- To monitor team performance and track KPI’s.
- To create and implement incentives to drive motivation and performance.
- To hold one-to-one meetings and coach members of the team where appropriate, especially new starters.
- Hold significant experience in a similar role as a Team Leader for a support function within a Finance Environment.
- Hold strong leadership skills and an ability to delegate.
- Hold a client-focused approach and ensure that outstanding client service is provided across the team.
- Be able to identify training needs and areas which need improvement within a team.
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and be happy to provide continuous support to the team.
- Be organised and able to prioritise workload in line with deadlines and SLA’s.
Salary is £23,500
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.