New Role – Stand Alone
My client is a specialist in their field and as such have been involved in high profile cases against both government bodies and corporate organisations. As such they are looking for someone to stand alone in the Manchester to manage and maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the data coming into the business.
This is a standalone role for the Manchester office and your duties will include:-
- To help all staff understand and implement standard procedures throughout their workload.
- Provide guidance for any queries that arise.
- Manage new processes along the timeline regarding third party supplier information.
- Be able to draft new policies and procedures when required to maintain best practice.
- Update best practice procedures on a weekly/monthly basis and keep all staff up to date with relevant changes.
- Implement a training strategy and liaise with all departments on compliant issues.
- Carry out audits internally on a quarterly basis.
You must have experience of the following:
- Ideally worked in a Legal firm or Professional Services organisation (ideally)
- Been involved with overcoming data breaches (ideally)
- GDPR and DPA 2018 experience – (must have)
This role is Monday – Friday – 35 hours a week
Onsite car parking and good benefits
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.