CRM Data Coordinator
Manchester City Centre
An innovative international law firm is looking to recruit a CRM Data Coordinator to join their Manchester office. The first 12 months of the role will be heavily data-focused and will evolve into being more project-focused.
- Responsible for managing the firms CRM system
- Providing day to day support for users
- Data maintenance
- Helpdesk queries
- Researching new contacts
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Project work
- Previous systems management, data or CRM experience would be desirable for this role
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Relationship building skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.