Career Defining Role
Rewarding working environment
One of the top performing Legal Firms within the UK are looking for a new Legal EA to join the expanding Commercial/Corporate Team in Birmingham. This will be an extremely rewarding environment for a motivated and ambitious PA. This team covers Employment, IPT, Pensions and tax as well as Insolvency.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience working as a Legal PA within a corporate/commercial environment.
- Experience of arranging travel and dealing with multiple diaries.
- Daily usage of the Microsoft Office Systems.
- Someone who can actively work in a team but also stand alone when required.
- Able to establish relationships at all levels.
- Able to work flexible hours when required.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Be able to make any recommendations to improve client processes and daily office procedures.
- Deal with telephone calls in a professional manner and deal with them appropriately.
- Produce and distribute agendas and create presentations.
- Be proactive regarding the teams workload and be aware at all times.
- Be responsible for your own development and make suggestions for improvement when required.
- Monitor the Teams email inboxes and reply accordingly.
- Be able to conduct track changes and liaise with the Document Production team on a daily basis.
- Transactional document experience would be advantageous in this role.
Please note that due to a large number of applications, if you have not had a response within 48 hours you have not been successful on this occasion.
Monday to Friday.
Salary is dependent on experience. Please apply within.