Established and reputable law firm, with an impressive client portfolio.
Corporate, Finance and Banking Administrator
My client is a full service law farm which is renowned within the market for its outstanding services.
They offer exceptional benefit packages, making it a rewarding place to work.
They have a diverse range of reputable and word-class clients and significant cases that are often publicised.
- To undertake general administrative tasks such as filing and scanning to support the wider team.
- Arrange and organise travel and accommodation, and ensuring arrangements are communicated to the relevant individual.
- Ensuring tasks are undertaken in line with the firm’s high standards and internal established processes.
- Keeping records updated in a detailed and concise way.
- Be an active member within the team, communicating any ideas for improvements to internal processes.
- Ideally for someone from a professional services role, either someone looking to step up from a legal administration role or someone in a non-legal administrative role who would like to move into the legal sector.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Must have demonstrable time management and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and hold strong team-working skills.
Monday- Friday Full Time hours (9-5pm)
£16,000 – £18,000 per annum
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.