Conveyancing Team Manager / Leader
£28,000 – £34,000
My client is a well-established law firm based in South Manchester who is looking to recruit for their expanding Conveyancing department. The company have adapted their way of working recently with future plans to continue with new innovative working practices. They aim to deliver a reliable, efficient service to all clients at all times.
- Responsible for leading a team of 6 – 8 Conveyancing Assistants
- Workload allocation, performance management, training, recruitment
- Dealing with a small caseload of 30-50 of sales, purchases, and re-mortgages
- Liaising with lenders, clients, solicitors, and third parties
- Updating the case management system
- You will have previous people management experience gained within a conveyancing department
- Experience of working within a fast-paced demanding environment
- Good computer literacy skills
- Confident, driven, target-focused and
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.