Multi-disciplined law firm
A new job has arisen to join an established law firm in Bolton to provide secretarial support to the Conveyancing team.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Conveyancing Secretary job:
• SDLT, TR1 and land registry searches
• Document production
• Liaising with clients, courts and third parties
• Copy and audio typing
Key skills required of the Conveyancing Secretary job:
• Previous legal secretarial experience
• Experience of full conveyancing cycle
• Good typing skills together with accuracy
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.