My client is a reputable law firm within Birmingham who are looking to take on an experienced Paralegal to provide support within their busy Conveyancing Department.
- Providing assistance to an experienced conveyancer within a busy and structured Conveyancing department
- Dealing with caseloads from inception to completion
- Digital dictation when required
- Dealing with exchange of contracts
- Filing documents and correspondence in line with the departmental filing system
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries
- Arrange meetings and manage fee earners diaries and appointments
- Hold Conveyancing experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Have an understanding of compliance responsibilities within a law firm including compliance with SRA Regulations and General Data Protection Regulations
- Be proactive and motivated to complete an extensive caseload
- Hold a working knowledge of Land Registry and SDLT portals
- Be organised and hold strong time-managements skills
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and be happy to provide continuous support to the team
Salary is dependent upon experience
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.