£20,000 – £25,000
Established team environment
Close to public transport routes
A new job has arisen to join a progressive and forward-thinking law firm in South Manchester. This law firm prides themselves on developing the careers of their employees, many of whom have undertaken additional training and qualifications. This role would suit someone with a broad range of conveyancing experience.
- Supporting the Conveyancing Partner
- Handling own caseload including sales, purchases, remortgages and new build
- Undertaking associated searches, SDLT, TR1
- Liaising with clients
- Updating the case management system
- Previous experience working as a Paralegal within conveyancing is essential
- Legal qualifications would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.