Conveyancing Completions Assistant
My Client is a well establish South Yorkshire Law firm who pride themselves in providing excellent legal support to local business’ and individuals. Their reputation has resulted in growth and are now looking for a Completions Assistant to join their Residential Conveyancing department.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience working within Conveyancing, ideally in a completions role. Excellent opportunity for those who want the responsibility of managing their own case load.
Duties for Completions Assistant include:
- Providing assistance with the residential conveyancing team once instructions have been received from clients
- Preparing invoices and completion statements
- Releasing funds from lenders and chase outstanding funds
- Prepare completion and exchange letters
- Closing & archiving files
- Prepare bills
- Manage own case load
- Ensure and maintain high levels of customer service
Personal Specification of a Completions Assistant include:
- Previous experience in conveyancing is essential
- Ideally working toward, or completed ILEX or similar
- Experience working with a CMS would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in completions or residential conveyancing is advantageous
Salary for the role is: £16,000 – 20,000 + benefits depending on experience
Unfortunately, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.