Top tier law firm
Great benefits package
A new job has become available to join a successful conveyancing team as an Assistant Case handler. You will get the chance to learn about the full conveyancing process with a view to having your own caseload over time.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Conveyancing Assistant Case Handler job:
- Supporting a team of Case Handlers
- Preparing draft contracts
- Client queries
- Conducting searches
- Maintaining files
Key skills required of the Conveyancing Assistant Case Handler job:
- A basic understanding of the conveyancing process
- Customer focussed
- Good communication, organisation and attention to detail
- A keen interest in property law
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.