Leeds City Centre
Rapidly growing Law Firm
My client is a well-established UK Law Firm who are currently going through a period of growth. They are needing an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to assist their senior Conveyancers with their high work load.
The ideal candidate must have at least 6 months experience working in conveyancing, specifically within Sales and Purchase transactions.
Duties for a Conveyancing Assistant include:
- Assisting the senior conveyancers with a caseload of residential Sales and Purchase Transactions
- Dealing with part-exchange documents
- Drafting contracts on sales transactions
- Complete land registry and title checks/searches
- Deal with exchange and completion letters
- Open new files
- Completing any associated admin, billing or typing
- Ensuring all CDD and money laundering processes are adhered to.
Personal specification for a Conveyancing Assistant include:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar conveyancing role
- Must have experience with sales and purchase transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.