An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join the Conveyancing team at a company in the West of Manchester. This role would be perfect for a Paralegal or Legal Assistant looking to progress their career.
- To assist with Secretarial/Paralegal and administrative tasks working for a Partner
- To provide assistance to others in the Team and Group when required.
- Creating/amending documents.
- Dealing with clients by phone, taking messages and general calls.
- Filing, electronic filing and general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying.
- Managing diary appointments and making arrangements for meetings.
- Dealing with Conveyancing files start to finish.
- Point of contact for clients, brokers and estate agents
- Business Development materials and activities
- Previous experience working with Conveyancing, pre and post completion.
- Experienced with high level completions per month. 20+
- Strong IT systems skills are required with working knowledge of Microsoft Word,
- Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of Outlook for Emails and Diary Management.
- Ideally looking for previous experience of document management systems.
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential.
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills and flexibility are also required along with previous secretarial experience in a legal environment.
Please do not apply if you do not have Conveyancing experience.