Top tier law firm
Great benefits package
A new job has become available to join a successful conveyancing team as an experienced Conveyancer / Conveyancing Executive. You will get the chance to learn about the full conveyancing process with a view to having your own caseload over time.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Conveyancer / Conveyancing Executive job:
- Responsible for own conveyancing caseload from inception to completion
- Dealing with sales, purchase, re-mortgage and new plot sales
- Dealing with complex matters such as purchase of freeholds, drafting of easements and drafting of statutory declarations or declarations of trust
- Checking legal titles to all freeholds
- Client liaison
- Drafting non-standard correspondence
Key skills required of the Conveyancer / Conveyancing Executive job:
- A qualified Legal Executive or 3 years PQE in Conveyancing
- Enthusiastic, confident, determined
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-management skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.