Dynamic Atmosphere – Successful Company
12 months fixed term contract
Our client requires an experienced and professional PA to join their busy team. The role will require somebody who can be proactive, rather than just reactive, and have previous experience in a similar role.
The role will involve:
- Attending meetings
- Point of contact for clients
- Diary Management and arranging all travel bookings for the team
- Organising company events, conferences etc.
- Correspondence Management
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Taking on additional duties as part of cover for the other PA’s when required
In order to be successful, the ideal candidate must have excellent prioritisation and time management skills, to be able to co-ordinate the complex office diary. A solid and practical understand of the Microsoft Office package (word/excel/powerpoint etc) is essential, as this will be utilised on a daily basis. A professional demeanour and excellent interpersonal skills are also a pre requisite.
Monday – Friday only.
35 hours a week
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.