Legal 500 firm
My client is an established Legal 500 firm who provide a diverse range of legal services and put the client at the core of what they do. They are looking to take on an experienced PA to join their Commercial Team who will provide hands-on support to fee earners.
- Providing comprehensive PA and secretarial support to fee earners and legal assistants.
- Booking and organising meetings, accommodation and travel ensuring all parties such as solicitors and clients are informed.
- Preparing and filing legal documents and correspondence.
- Managing diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding Partners of meetings.
- Provide support to other Partners and Fee Earners within the commercial team.
- Typing of urgent correspondence.
- Drafting general and basic correspondence as required.
- Opening and closing of general files, general filing, record keeping and archiving of files.
- Photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes as required.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general enquiries.
- Previous experience within a hands on PA role, ideally within a commercial law firm but corporate professional service backgrounds will also be considered.
- Strong keyboard skills with a high level of accuracy, ideally meeting typing speeds to a minimum of 65 wpm.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of systems vital within a PA role, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- A strong working knowledge of digital dictation.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and be confident communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Hold outstanding time-management and organisation skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and be happy to provide continuous support to the team.
Salary is dependent on experience and if selected, the recruiter will discuss this in more detail with you.
Standard office hours apply.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.