Commercial Law Firm
An excellent office culture
An exciting career step
Our Client is a large and prestigious Commercial Law firm with a Global Presence. They are looking for someone for their Commercial Litigation Team.
The company has an excellent reputation for being client focussed, and this contributes to a rewarding office culture and environment to be a part of.
In all cases the company strives to provide high quality, commercially orientated advice to clients for whom property is a key asset. This means the company can offer a varied and interesting workload.
As a member of the team the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Audio typing. (65wpm+)
- Producing and amending documents.
- Preparing documents for the fee Earners
- Creating new files and closing down old client accounts
- Letters and telephone attendance notes using digital dictation (Winscribe) and Filesite/Visualfiles/MS Word
- Billing and expenses
- Photocopying, faxing and archiving when required
- Opening and archiving of files, collating and preparing bundles
- Diary management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements.
This role is a great career step for an ambitious candidate from a Legal Secretary background and it requires confidence and motivation and a commitment to helping and contributing the team.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.