Top 100 Legal Firm
My Client is looking for a dedicated team player who is looking to take on a mixed role of IT and Case Management duties as well as be the point of contact for members of the Admin Support function.
The Person Spec
- Experience managing a busy team or support function
- Being point of contact for all appraisels and 1-1’s
- Must have fantastic organisational skills and be able to prioritise accordingly
- Have attention to detail
- Be approachable at all times
There are two parts of this role that are key to making it a success. The Admin Management side as well as the Case Management part.
- Develop the new case management system and roll this out to all parts of the team
- Assist all the training and produce all the training material to get the best possible outcome of this system
- Liaise with all members of the company – take feedback and implement new procedures and processes.
- Monitor the day to day functionality of the Admin Team
- Conduct monthly 1-1’s for this team
- Provide general admin tasks to the wider team when required – Coordinate and distribute the relevant workloads to the correct departments – Admin, DPU etc…
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.