Claims Handler – EL/PL
My client are a well-established law firm based across Yorkshire. They are looking for an experienced Claims Handler to deal with defendant EL/PL claims. Candidates must have previous experience dealing with these type of claims.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced claims handler to join a Top 500 Law Firm and have responsibility for your own caseloads. This role will be looking at pre litigated EL/PL claims. Only candidates with previous experience will be considered.
Duties of a Claims Handler:
- Manage own caseload of pre-litigated EL/PL Claims (Employer’s Liability/Public Liability)
- Conduct defence of claims
- Managing a portfolio of claims for Personal Injury and general insurance
- Corresponding with all parties in order to complete enquiries into policy indemnity, legal liability and validate quantum
- Dealing with claims from initial instruction to resolution
- Assist in the recovery of clients’ losses
Personal Specification of a Claims Handler:
- Previous experience within EL/PL claims is essential
- Experience working on pre litigated defendant cases would be ideal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage own caseload
- Ability to build relationships with fee earners/partners
Salary for the role is £20,000 – £24,000
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications.