Leeds City Centre
As a leading law firm in their field, this client is looking to take on a BD Coordinator for their Leeds office.
This person will sit alongside the BD Manager and liaise with Event Executive and provide support to the Leeds and regional industry guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in providing and supporting the wider team with presentations, proposals, PR, reporting and events.
The main duties of the role are outlined below:-
- Working with the wider team to identify key clients in the market
- Deliver a successful event programme when required
- Provide support for all proposals
- Collaborate with the BDM and wider stakeholders in maintaining and developing relationships with clients
- Ensuring all firm industry material is up to date and widely available to the internal stakeholders
- Monitor all activity regarding competitors and inform the relevant team members
- Coordinate implementation of new release material, profiles and electronic announcements
There is flexibility regarding hours and other operational needs of the business.
Excellent communication needs are required for this role – both verbal and written.
Professional attitude required at all times.
The ideal candidate will have already worked for a law firm or other professional service body in the market in either a business development or bids function.
Salary is dependant on experience – please speak to the recruiter.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.