Manchester City Centre
£17,000 – £18,000
My client is an international law firm who have a new job available for a bright and enthusiastic Administrator. The company pride themselves on the service they deliver to their clients and adhering to their core values. You will be an integral part of the administration team, have a clear career progression path and access to training to develop your skills.
- Supporting multiple Fee Earners and secretaries
- File management support
- Ordering resources for the department
- Arranging deliveries
- Printing, scanning, photocopying
- Answering internal calls
- Assisting with billing and expenses
- Preparing court bundles
- Email management
- Minimum English and Maths GCSE C or 5 and above or equivalent
- Client-focused, proactive, collaborative
- Attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.