Legal Accounts Administrator
Manchester City Centre
My client is a specialist law firm looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their finance department. The role reports to the Finance Manager and you will sit within a team of four. You will be joining a relaxed and ambitious environment which would give you the chance to progress and develop your skills.
- Supporting the accounts team
- Scanning and processing cheques
- Allocating BACS receipts to the system
- Raising payment
- Staff expenses
- Bank duties
- Dealing with file closures
- Associated administrative tasks
- Previous experience within a legal administration or legal accounts role
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, resilient, able to work under pressure
- Good MS Office skills, particularly Excel
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.