National Law firm
Collaborative team environment
My client is a leading law firm who deliver legal services on a national basis. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit an additional Administrator to join their Manchester City Centre office. The office boasts state of the art technology, a welcoming approach and central location.
Working with another member of the administration team, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to visitors and clients both face to face and over the phone, together with providing administrative support the legal teams.
- Being the first point of contact for the office
- Answering and transferring reception calls
- Meeting and greeting
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Stock checking for office consumables
- Admin duties
- Experience within an office would be ideal but training is given
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Taking pride in delivering an exceptional front of house experience
- Forward planning and able to anticipate needs
The benefits package you will be rewarded with includes: 25 day holiday + bank holiday, buy & sell holidays, pension scheme up to 5%, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership, staff discounts, development and salary reviews.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.