Administration Support to Partners
Corporate Law Firm
Excellent opportunity to develop career
My client is ranked amongst the top corporate Law Firms in the UK and internationally. They are looking to expand their team and take on a new Legal Administration Assistant to help with ad hoc administration support to PAs, Partners and Fee Earners.
The role will require a candidate who is highly organised, well presented and professional. Candidates must have relevant experience within a professional services administration function.
The role of a Legal Administration Assistant will come with the following responsibilities:
- Assisting PAs with travel arrangements and diary management
- Sorting and documenting incoming post
- Adhoc administration duties as requested
- Ensure meeting rooms are available and up to standard for client visits
- Preparing bundles for solicitors
The starting salary for the Legal Administration Assistant will be £16,000 – 18,000 depending on experience and will involve training and development opportunities into Secretarial/PA and various Legal Administration positions.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.